There are way too many cool things to do in the Memphis area for us to stay home all the time! At the heart of the Memphis Mom Collective is a commitment to providing opportunities for moms to connect, with and without kids.
Our online community is wonderful, but we want to help build lasting friendships and relationships by getting offline and out into our city!
Large annual signature events include:
- Bloom: An event for New & Expectant Moms
- Hanging with Heroes: our award-winning & most popular family event
- Eggcellent Egg Hunt: the only egg hunt in town for ages 1-10 + wheelchair bound kids
- Single Mom Spa & Shop
We also host a few small annual signature events:
We also offer a variety of free events — kids encouraged & also kid-free — including:
- summertime Park Hop Playdates (June/July)
- Read Between the Wines: MMC’s monthly bookclub
- MMC Beer Club monthly meetups
Interested in future event sponsorship?
We love featuring local businesses as Event Sponsors in a variety of roles. Being a sponsor can include hosting an event, participating as a table vendor, contributing products to swag bags, sponsoring giveaways and more!
This is a great opportunity for local businesses to get their brand and products into the hands of influential moms in the community and get effective exposure to our online audience.
For more information on event sponsorship and ways to get involved, contact us.
Follow us on Instagram to stay current on what’s happening!