We’re excited to announce our next set of family events — the classic Charlie Brown movies — just in time for the holidays! So join us in the Edge District for some safe, family drive-in fun!
- Friday, October 30 : It’s A Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown + Family Friendly Halloween Film
Sponsored in part by Crye-Leike Realtor, Krissy Drake
- Wednesday, November 25 : A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving + The Peanuts Movie
- Friday, December 18 : A Charlie Brown Christmas + Family Friendly Holiday Film
- The movies will be shown at the Box Lot parking lot in the Edge District (627 Monroe Avenue)
- There are ONLY 20 parking spots per movie
- Each car will pull in to the parking lot. At check-in, you’ll receive a parking spot number. We request family units remain together in their assigned spot.
- Upon entry, each vehicle will receive a goodie basket full of “concession stand” type treats, bottled drinks, & a toy (plus some fun coupons supporting the local Edge District businesses!)
- The feature movie with begin promptly at 6:30pm. No entry will be permitted after 6:30pm for the safety of our families. (Sunset is approximately 6:00pm)
- There will be a 5 minute intermission between the feature movie and the second film. Cars with littles will be permitted to exit the lot during intermission. Once the second film begins, no one will be permitted to leave.
- You will tune into a radio channel to hear the movie (just like the Malco drive-in). Signage will be clearly posted upon entry to the radio channel needed.
- In case of inclement weather, a rain date will be announced via our Facebook event page.