Join us for our 4th annual Bloom event — an evening for expectant or new moms!
Thursday, September 24
The Memphis Botanic Garden
750 Cherry Road
Memphis, TN 38117
5:15pm VIP session | 6:00pm general admission | 7:30pm general admission
Brought to you by Sundara Wellness and Fit4Mom Memphis, Bloom is an experience you don’t want to miss! While geared towards pregnant moms and women who have had a baby within the last two years, we encourage spouses, grandparents, and any other caregiver to attend as well. Nurslings are welcome worn in a baby wrap or in a stroller.
Thanks to the Memphis Botanic Garden for being our venue sponsor. The beautiful gala room and outdoor patio will be sure to have every mom feeling comfortable and relaxed!
We’ll open the doors a bit early for our amazing VIP guests. Join *only* 10 moms on the patio of the Gardens. Bloom Farms will be providing real flowers and guidance on how to create your very own flower crown! Special cocktails/mocktails and snacks will be provided to munch on. General admission to the 6:00 session included in this ticket.
Oh Baby! We’re excited to be offering so many resources for our Memphis mamas! Both general admission tickets include:
- access to all vendors
- complimentary vendor experiences
- Quattro Mama boutique pop-up
- access to our Nursing Station and our Changing Station
- Cocktails/Mocktails bar
- Our Traditional Cravings bar
- Photo Booth fun
BRAND NEW THIS YEAR!
Expert Panel with live Q&A from participating attendees
Bring all your mommy questions because we have experts to answer them! Join professionals from all aspects of birth and pregnancy — from lactation consultants to nutritionists to doulas. We can tell you what you need to know before, during, and after birth — even questions you might have about toddlers! (This expert panel is especially great for grandparents or caregivers, to hear all about the newest trends and safe practices recommended.)
Not able to attend in person? Join us for a Facebook Live during our second session Q&A (approximately 8:30pm). We’ll be able to have our panel answer any questions submitted by our followers at home!
Did we mention all the goodies each attendee receives?
Yep! Everyone who attends Bloom gets a custom canvas swag bag filled with fun items to take home (value $50+! What? Are you serious? Yes! We are! that’s double the value of the ticket cost!)
AND on top of that, each attendee will receive 5 raffle tickets to try to WIN one of our amazing giveaway items, both local and national products, including Mam, Pediped, The Only One Piece, and more!
Make sure you’re following our Facebook Page to learn all about our vendors, event sponsors, giveaway and swag sponsors, and of course, our food and drink providers! On Instagram? We’ll be doing highlights almost daily over in stories with sneak peeks of our swag, experts, VIP experiences, and more.
We love our Memphis Mamas and believe we can keep everyone safe! Per social distancing guidelines, we will be:
- providing complimentary masks for all attendees and vendors upon arrival
- spacing table vendors 10+feet apart
- providing sanitizing stations throughout the venue (and bathrooms are easily accessible for hand washing if preferred)
- limiting tickets — the room will be filled at less than 1/3 capacity and spread evenly across the square footage provided (for reference, the gala room can comfortably hold 300+ people)
- directing attendees to enter through a set of doors and leave through a different set
- cleaning and sanitizing common areas between sessions
- providing drinks in individual bottles or cans
- more questions? Please email us at [email protected]