Some people think Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year. Others think the Summer season is where it’s at. This is why we’ve combined the two for our next family event:
Christmas in July : Swimming with Santa
Sunday, July 21
2:00pm – 4:00pm
Your kids might think they have to wait another 5 months to see Santa Claus, but we’re excited to announce that we called the big guy up in the North Pole, and it turns out that he needs a vacation, too! We’re thrilled to announce that Santa is leaving the elves and reindeer for a bit and is headed to Memphis! Sporting a red & white striped swim suit and his famous Christmas Crocs, he’ll be splashing it up with the kids. So grab your beach towel and sunscreen and come experience a fun, intimate afternoon with Santa Claus!
What to expect:
- 2 hours of swimming fun with Santa at the beautiful Hotel Indigo’s pool
- a “mid-year” check in with Santa
- pictures with Santa by Katie Barber Photography
- decorate Christmas cookies
- frozen hot chocolate popsicles for each kid
- door prizes for all ages (even moms!) provided by The Merry Magnolia
- …plus so much more!
- Limited amount of tickets are available for this exclusive event!
- Everyone needs a ticket to enter pool area. Tickets ages 1 thru adult = $12.50
- Babies under 1 are free.
- Each ticket gets you special access to the pool area & all vendors, swimming for 2 hours, special treats, and professional photos with Santa!
Details to know:
- 3 CPR certified lifeguards will be on duty to keep our tiny swimmers safe. If you have a non-swimmer (meaning they need a flotation device), a parent must be in the water with that child at all times in a 1:1 ratio; one non-swimming child per adult. A lifeguard may ask a child to perform a swim test to access certain areas of the pool (just like at any public pool or camp). Safety is our number one priority.
- All guests must adhere to Hotel Indigo’s pool rules. In addition, all swimmers must have proper swim wear attire. Non-potty trained children/babies must wear a swim diaper in the water.
- Hotel Indigo has a parking garage attached to the building. This garage will be open for the public to use the day of our event. Enter the garage off of Court Avenue.
- There is also street (meter) parking in front of the hotel and another public parking lot across the street from the hotel’s parking garage on Court Avenue.
- Event check-in will begin at 1:30pm and last until 2:15. Due to the safety of our event guests, we cannot permit access to the pool area after 2:15pm. For quick check-in, you’ll find the Memphis Moms Blog table in the hotel lobby. An attendant will accompany event guests up to the 8th floor, where the pool is located. No one will be admitted to the event without a ticket.
- In case of inclement weather, the event will be rescheduled. Make sure to follow our Facebook event page to stay up to date on vendor announcements and any last minute updates.